Send us a note by email if you have any question or feedback!
1. How Logdy works
- You register an account at Logdy.
- Logdy shows the data in convenient reports.
2. Registering a user account
Please review our Prices and select the plan that is right for you. Our general guidelines for plan selection are the following:
- FREE - if you have only one not-yet popular website. Usually this is the choice of occasional bloggers.
- Pro - if you have a few small websites. This is the choice of web enthusiasts.
- Business - if your run some medium websites. This is the choice of web professionals and small companies.
- Ultimate - the most advanced plan - for web professionals/companies working with many customers.
All plans have the same set of features included, but differ by the number of websites you can add within your account and by the number of days your stats is stored. FREE plan and Free trials are ad-supported.
After selecting your plan, please go to Create account page. Fill in the form. After clicking on "Submit" button your account is created.
That's all! You're in!
Our code doesn't affect the look of your website pages in any way. No banners, ads, popups, buttons etc. It's fully invisible. So it perfectly fits any design. It also perfectly fits XHTML and HTML "DOCTYPE" definitions as it is valid XHTML and HTML.
If pages of your website are static (.html, .html), you need to edit each page. Download your pages from your server, open each of them in a text editor and paste our code there. General recommendation is to paste the code above </body> tag (advanced users may choose another place). Upload your pages back to the server.
If you want to use Logdy for a blog, then you need to paste our code to your blog template.
4. Analysing your reports
There are only a few things to know about the terms used on Logdy.
- Visitor is person who visited your website. If a visitor returns to your website within 24 hours, he/she is not counted as a new visitor (just another pageview of this visitor is counted). If a visitor returns to your website after 24 hours, then the visitor is counted as a returning visitor.
- Pageview is a request to load a single page from a website. If a visitor views 4 pages of your website, then it means that the website has 4 pageviews by the visitor. The term "Pageview" is also known as pageload or page impression.
Filter (drill down) reports
The right column of each report is "Drill down". Buttons in this column allow you to see other reports filtered. For example, when you are viewing Keywords report clicking on Countries icon corresponding "car rent" keyword will show you the countries of those of your visitors who came to your website using this keyword. This filtered report you can drill down even further in similar way.
5. Switching plans and performing payment
You may switch your plan or cancel your account any time. Downgrading your account may require prerequisite steps (removing some of your websites from Logdy) as the plan you're downgrading to may have less websites allowed than your current plan. In this case when you try to downgrade, Logdy notifies you.
When upgrading/downgrading to a paid account you will continue with 2checkout payment (it accepts different types of credit cards and the payment can be done in different currencies). Even if you have already performed this for your current plan - you current monthly payments stop and with your new 2checkout payment you initiate new monthly payments (based on the new price).
6. Adding other websites (paid plans only)
To switch between websites just hower the mouse cursor over the current website's name in the top left corner. You see a drop down menu. Select another project name and click on it. And the current page now shows data for the selected website!
7. Editing your profile
To start editing your profile, click "Edit profile" link in the top right corner. If you want to change your password, fill in the corresponding fields, otherwise leave them blank (and your password will not be changed).
8. Account cancellation
You may cancel your account any time. Just click "Change plan" in the top right corner and in the "Change plan" page click "Cancel your account" link. You will follow to "Cancel account" page. On the page click "Cancel account" button.
Please note that account cancellation cannot be undone. When you cancel your paid account your monthly payments stop.
If you use our FREE trial and your FREE trial is finished, then your account will be automatically cancelled after 2 months if no payment is performed and you don't switch to FREE plan.