1. DESCRIPTION OF THIS DOCUMENT
This document (Privacy statement) informs you about the information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share the information, how you can access that information or contact us with questions or concerns.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Logdy collects information you provide us when registering an account. Logdy may also collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you such as your credit card number. Logdy automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. We may also use third party web analytics and advertising services which may collect and store personally non-identifiable information about you. As we use Logdy service for our own purposes and you are the visitor of Logdy website we collect the same information about you as about visitors of your website (see the next paragraph).
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT VISITORS OF YOUR WEBSITE
- Persist your authentication data between pageloads.
- Prevent writing the same data about your website visitor twice (or more) to our database; get and set the number of visits to your website.
Cookies may also be used by third party web analytics and advertising services we may use on our service.
5. OUR USE OF YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
If you have registered a user account at Logdy we may send you email messages to the email address you specified when registering. These emails are used to:
- Send you an activation URL for you to be able to activate your account.
- Remind your password.
- Send important updates and news about our service and your user account. We do understand that you don't want to receive such emails often.
6. HOW WE SHARE OR DISCLOSE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We do not share your information with unrelated third parties for their direct marketing purposes. However, using third-parties based on personally non-identifiable information (such as browser type and IP address) and/or personal selection Logdy may collect statistical information and/or may display targeted advertisements.
- Logdy does or may share personally identifiable information about you under the following circumstances:
- In the course of operating our business it may be necessary or appropriate for us to provide access to your personal information to others such as our service providers, contractors and select vendors so that we can operate the Service and our business. Where practical, we seek to obtain confidentiality agreements that are consistent with this policy and that limit others' use or disclosure of the information you have shared.
- We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims, if in our judgment, disclosure is required or appropriate in such circumstances.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
No data transmissions over the Internet or via wireless networks can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
- We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your Logdy user account information is password-protected.
8. CHANGING YOUR PREFERENCES AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You can edit your Logdy user account information at any time.
- You can delete your Logdy account using a special page; however, please note that some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in Logdy's records to the extent necessary to protect Logdy's legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
9. CONTACT LOGDY
If you have a privacy concern regarding Logdy, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of this web site, you should then write to us by email.
10. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
We may occasionally update this document. We encourage you to periodically review this document to stay informed about updates to it. Your continued use of Logdy constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.